The CLAM PRO, heat press made by Sefa in France. Since more than 40 years, Sefa brand is a leader on the market. Particularly, it offers print transfer equipment for personalization and fixation. Various accessories for caps, cups, sportswear, luggage, and other print applications complete its wide range. If you are working in textile personalization, you definitely need a heat press.
During the years, Sefa proved itself in heat press design and manufacturing. As a summary, the company’s product catalogue includes the best machines which suit every need.
The ECLAM 50 gives you a great opportunity to start your business in a textile personalisation or in a digital printing transfer. It is affordable and easy to use this thermo-press with double timer.
The CLAM PRO is perfect for applying flex and digital prints onto garments, but it is a good machine for a sublimation printing on textile too. Furthermore, with this heat press, you can support transfer printing on rigid substrates, such as aluminium, MDF, wood, porcelain, etc.
- Quick-change platens
- T-shirts threaded from front or rear of the platen
- Pre-heat time
- Dual item counter
- “Dry” option for DTG ink drying
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Two-year machine warranty
- Ten-year warranty on heating elements
- Electronics developed by Sefa
- Accurate and fast regulation (PID control)
- Double timer (main + pre-heat)
- 2 cycle counters
- 3 settable programs
- Stop cycle function
Main points to choose the right model:
- Which is the main purpose of use
- What types of materials you work with
- What kind of functions of the press you need
- How big is your production volume
- What is your budget